Thank you for your interest in applying to Holden High School
We’re excited to help your student unlock their innate potential
Application decisions were mailed on March 19th, 2020 for 8th-grade applicants who applied before February 24th. To help keep our community safe and reduce the spread of COVID-19, Holden is currently implementing distance learning.
Admissions assistance is still available. Holden is accepting applications for the 2020- 2021 school year.
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2020 – 2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Click here to remit $87 application fee
Schedule a virtual tour or phone consultation today. Select one of the options listed below:
- Our next Information Session is Wednesday, April 15, 2020, at 6 pm. Click here to RSVP.
- Small-Group Virtual Tours are scheduled during the school day. Please complete an online inquiry form, call (925)254.0199, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the next available tour times.
Dates and Deadlines FOR 2020-2021 Applicants
8th-grade applicants, please register for a small group tour or a fall information session.
- For March 19 notification, applications are due by January 24, 2020
- Tuition reduction paperwork due by January 27, 2020
- Admissions decisions for 8th-grade applicants were mailed on Thursday, March 19th
Applications submitted after the January 24th deadline are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Use this link to apply online or download and complete the 2020-21 application manually. (An $87 application fee will apply)
Note: Sometimes the admissions committee requests additional interviews or forms to be completed.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual preference, wardrobe, or disability.
“Holden has given me the opportunity, and motivated me, to do new things: an on-line class, attend Berkeley City College, and do an internship in Nicaragua editing videos.”
– Benjamin Bank, Holden alumni