Holden High School tuition for the 2019-20 school year is $31,760
- Full academic program
- Individual weekly 1-on-1 counseling session
- Unlimited academic meetings
- 8 family counseling meetings
- Monthly parent support meeting
- Transition Counseling (post high school planning for college, jobs, internships, etc).
Approximately 70% of enrolled students receive some amount of tuition reduction, with awards ranging from 5% to 60% of tuition for the year. Central to the mission of Holden High School is a commitment to a student-centered approach that honors who students are and focuses on their academic, social, emotional, and creative needs. The Board of Trustees sets the tuition amount for the following year in February. Our Tuition Reduction program allows us to provide this education to a diverse population of qualified students regardless of a family’s economic circumstances. Please contact Co-directors Kristin Lamoureux or Kate Knox for more information.