Join us for an exciting hands-on Pro Tools 101 Summer Recording Camp for Teens!
Learn the basics of Pro Tools, the industry standard. Learn to record, create, sample, and mix your own instrumental or voice recording. Perfect for use in your film, music, and video game audio recording.
- For teens aged 14 – 19
- Monday, June 24 – Friday, June 28, 2019
- 12 noon – 4:30 pm
- No prior recording experience necessary
- Classes led by an Avid Certified Instructor
- Holden High School is an Avid Certified Learning Partner
- Classes held on Holden High School campus (Orinda)
What You Will Learn:
You will receive hands on, practical experience with the Pro Tools, providing a foundation to pursue accreditation through the Avid ProTools User, Operator and Expert training courses. The course will suit those who have minimal experience with Pro Tools, or those who want to formalize their knowledge.
Course instructor Harry Gold, a certified Avid instructor, augments the course content with practical components to aid understanding and retention of the course content, which includes:
- Background to the Pro Tools audio environment
- Concepts of digital audio signals and editing
- Managing Pro Tools files and sessions
- Recording audio and MIDI
- Selecting and navigating within Pro Tools
- Audio and MIDI editing concepts and techniques
Dates: Monday, June 24 – Friday, June 28, 2019
Time: 12 noon – 4:30 PM
Location: Holden High School (10 Irwin Way, Orinda)
10 minute walk from Orinda BART station!
A completed Summer Pro-Tools Enrollment Agreement 2019 is required for all students.
Holden Email: Office@holdenhigh.org
Holden Phone: 925-254-0199